The Scheduler is responsible for creating the daily schedule for the Sherrill Milnes VOICE Programs and the Savannah VOICE Festival, during the 2017 Festival (July 23-August 27). The daily schedule will include lessons, rehearsals, performances and special events, accounting for Faculty and student requests, production needs, space availability and transportation needs for over 60 participants. The Scheduler works closely with the Executive Director, Company Manager and Program Administrator. Terms negotiable.
A strong candidate will:
- Have experience with scheduling in a voice intensive or similar performing arts program
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Thrive as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Be a critical thinker and strong problem solver
- Be proficient in MS Word and Excel
Please email resume to Lani Winskye, Company Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org