Utah Symphony | Utah Opera needs a controller to manage the day-to-day accounting of the organization. The controller supervises a department of two and will report to the CFO. Comprehensive benefits package includes medical insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, vacation and sick leave.
• Supervising the accounting department and accounting functions
• Preparing or overseeing weekly and monthly operating and financial reports,
• Ensuring compliance with federal and state income tax, and payroll filing requirements,
• Liaison with auditors during annual financial audit,
• Receivables management.
• Accounting Degree or 5 years work experience.
• Proficient in Accounting Software i.e. Great Plains, Excel, Access, other accounting packages
• Communicate effectively with others
• Task oriented self-motivator.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com