Reporting to the Director of the Annual Fund, this position will assist in the management of all aspects of stewardship (the recognition of donors) at all levels of giving and the benefits that are associated with these levels. Oversee the mailing of all invitations associated with donors and, subsequently monitoring donor acceptance and attendance at these events including luncheons, dinners, dress rehearsals and master classes. Coordinate and oversee the distribution of “gifts” that donors may receive, such as posters, program books and opera synopses. Work closely with Kate Erda Smith to facilitate events. This position assists in various cultivation activities in the Development Office that occur during the summer season. Depending on time and initiative, this position may also do work, related to other aspects of the Annual Fund.
1. Act as one of the primary liaisons to donors: answer questions, and handle issues related to donor benefits
2. Oversee / facilitate the “Donor Benefits” package mailing
3. Manage and record sign-ups for all “donor benefits” including events, rehearsals, gifts, etc.
4. Work at all individual donor-related events throughout the summer, including those during Donor Week (July 31 through August 4, 2017)
5. Staff “Working” Rehearsals and “Dress” Rehearsals as needed
6. Act as one of the primary liaisons to donors who have questions, issues related to donor benefits
7. Assist with organization of several cultivation events
8. Update and clarify materials of or related to donor benefits within the Annual Fund
Proactive and independent work style, as well as the ability to work as a member of a team. Flexible attitude; can prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Strong inter-personal skills. Fundraising knowledge a plus.
Dates (approximate) of employment: Wednesday, May 31 through Friday, August 18
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com