SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN
L2 Artists is an independent performing artist management firm, focusing on creative artists within the realm of western classical music. Our clients are singers, conductors, and stage directors who primarily work in opera, but who are also engaged by major symphony orchestras, in solo recitals at performing arts centers, and in multi-disciplinary performances in non-traditional venues.
As a two-person, family company, we are looking for someone who wants to learn more about growing a small business through digital media. Digital and social media are essential aspects of our business, and this internship will work directly with the two owners on strategy and implementation. We are looking for a great attitude, humor, and a willingness to dive in.
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in developing and maintaining L2 Artists’ digital profile. S/He will maintain L2 Artists’ website and presence on social media platforms and will work to create and publish content that best represents our clients. S/He will regularly analyze/report on these platforms and make recommendations to maximize engagement.
- Creative self-starter who is interested in furthering their knowledge and experience with digital marketing/branding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable both taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Fun, professional approach and attitude
- Experience with Microsoft applications, and familiarity with mainstream social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience with Photoshop, video editing software, and Social Management Platforms (Buffer, HootSuite, Tweetdeck, Sprinklr, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge in German, French, Italian, Spanish, also a plus
- No more than 10 hours/week and must be able to provide own computer and consistent internet connection
As this is an unpaid internship, individuals must be enrolled in a course at an institution of higher learning in which your time with L2 Artists will be used for completing an academic requirement. L2 Artists will work with the intern and their instructors to properly observe the necessary requirements to complete such credit.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jessica Larson at jessica.larson@L2Artists.com